Africa Extreme – The Professional Kite School In Cape Town
Welcome to Africa Extreme, you are at the right place to start your kitesurf-adventure.
Contact our kite school in Cape Town, for kitesurfing lessons and courses, or for spot-guiding if you are already kitesurfing and you want to make most of your kitesurf-holidays.
Why Africa Extreme?
We are not the only kite school in Cape Town. Fair enough to ask why you should choose Africa Extreme. Here’s a few things we can offer:
- We guarantee you will kite. Learn to kitesurf in less than 5 sessions, or get twice your money back!
- Your safety is our highest priority. We ensure a safe teaching environment for each part of your progression.
- We are able to run our lessons and courses in 6 languages: English, German, Swedish, Spanish, Italian and Polish
- All our instructors are qualified by official kitesurfing organizations (IKO, VDWS, BKSA), we respect and follow international teaching standards.
- We teach only in small groups. We run all our courses with max. 2 students per instructor. You will never have to share a kite with more than one other student.
- Our instructors have years of experience and have taught kitesurfing and other water-sports all over the world.
- The end of your course is only the beginning for us! Our goal is to help you become a fully independent kitesurfer. After your course you can take advantage of progression camps and advanced clinics.
Africa Extreme Kite Blog
Find our latest news, as well as tips and tricks about kitesurfing:
Two-time defending champ, Aaron Hadlow, back to defend his title while crowd favourite, Ruben Lenten, returns to the fold after beating cancer. Cape Town, 19 December 2016 – Every year Cape Town and her prolific South-Easter play host the world’s best kiteboarders. For the past four years, they have competed in what is largely considered […]
The long wait could come to an end soon! Red Bull has announced a possible date for the King Of The Air 2015 – Wednesday 10th February 2015. Everyone who followed the event so far knows about the lack of KotA-conditions in Cape Town at the moment. With the holding period coming to an end, […]
The holding period of the Red Bull King Of The Air 2015 starts today. We have selected some videos of this years riders for you to get amped! The Riders Ruben Lenten Aaron Hadlow Kevin Langeree Luke Mc Gillewie Billy Parker Tom Hebert Andries Fourie Antonin Rangin Johnno Scholte Joshua Emanuel Lewis Crathern Lasse Walker […]
Did you ever dream of a real kite movie? There are some really good kitesurfing clips out there, but we’re talking a full-on feature length high definition movie. Something cinema worthy! We got you’re attention? Read On! If you’re like us, you noticed that there’s still something missing in our young sport. We have insane […]